Manage infrastructure as code using Azure and DSC
Enrollment in this course is by invitation only
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
This course explores the “Infrastructure as Code” (IaC) concept and how to manage your operations environment the same way you do applications or other code for general release..
Please Note: Learners who successfully complete this course can earn a CloudSwyft digital certificate and skill badge - these are detailed, secure and blockchain authenticated credentials that profile the knowledge and skills you’ve acquired in this course.
This learning path helps prepare you for Exam AZ-400: Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions.
This list contains the skills measured on the exam associated with this certification. For more detailed information, visit the exam details page and download the study guide.
- Develop an instrumentation strategy
- Develop a Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) Strategy
- Develop a security and compliance plan
- Manage source control
- Facilitate communication and collaboration
- Define and implement continuous integration
- Define and implement continuous delivery and release management strategy